Absolutely not. The plugin will only do its stuff for logged-in Administrator users. It does nothing for visitors of your site. Plugin loads its stuff only when needed and if supported theme/ plugin is active. Plugin was built to be as lightweight as possible.
- How to Remove WordPress Widgets from Elementor (Smart Tweak)
- How To Use Elementor & Elementor Pro Only with English Strings (Smart Tweak)
- How To Use Toolbar Extras Only with English Strings (Smart Tweak)
- Trouble Shooting Help for Update Errors
- What to do if there are conflicts with the body background color?
- Can you add Listings for Pages and Elementor Pages to the Toolbar?
- Plugin Compatibility
- Support Times
- Change Global Capability for Toolbar Items of Toolbar Extras
- Smart Tweaks for WordPress