Absolutely not. The plugin will only do its stuff for logged-in Administrator users. It does nothing for visitors of your site. Plugin loads its stuff only when needed and if supported theme/ plugin is active. Plugin was built to be as lightweight as possible.
- Features (22)
- Installation and Updates (6)
- General (16)
- FAQs (18)
- Custom Code Snippets (8)
- Add-Ons (11)
- How Change Link Target for the "Back to WP" Group
- Installation Steps for Oxygen Toolbar Add-On
- Support Policy for Abandoned Plugins
- Plugin Support for "Oxygen Theme Enabler" explained
- What links are added to the "Back to WP" section?
- How can I disable the link attributes (tooltips)?
- Deactivation of a Page Builder Add-On
- Is Oxygen Builder required for this plugin?
- Why is Jetpack supported?
- What PHP Version Is Needed for Toolbar Extras?