Absolutely not. The plugin will only do its stuff for logged-in Administrator users. It does nothing for visitors of your site. Plugin loads its stuff only when needed and if supported theme/ plugin is active. Plugin was built to be as lightweight as possible.
- Admin Settings Page Improvements since Version 1.4.0
- Dark Mode Support, including Time Settings Controls
- Integration with Thrive Comments
- Additions for the WordPress Comments Item
- Is Elementor Really Needed for Toolbar Extras to Work?
- Why the Purple Color is Used in Your Branding?
- What Does Support for the Astra Theme Mean?
- What Does Support for Genesis Mean?
- Manually Install Toolbar Extras via FTP
- Theme and Plugin Uploader Submenus