Absolutely not. The plugin will only do its stuff for logged-in Administrator users. It does nothing for visitors of your site. Plugin loads its stuff only when needed and if supported theme/ plugin is active. Plugin was built to be as lightweight as possible.
- Features (27)
- Installation and Updates (6)
- General (17)
- FAQs (20)
- Custom Code Snippets (9)
- Add-Ons (15)
- Can I run the MainWP Add-On on my normal business live website?
- Does the MainWP Add-On work with Multisite?
- Why is the MainWP Dashboard plugin required?
- Roadmap for the Development of Toolbar Extras
- Add List of Code Snippets as Sub Items in Toolbar
- Is Toolbar Extras compatible with ClassicPress?
- Enable Elementor Inspektor Re-hook Smart Tweak
- Why is Toolbar Extras required and why no standalone plugin?
- What Does Support for the OceanWP Theme Mean?
- What Does Support for the GeneratePress Theme Mean?