Absolutely not. The plugin will only do its stuff for logged-in Administrator users. It does nothing for visitors of your site. Plugin loads its stuff only when needed and if supported theme/ plugin is active. Plugin was built to be as lightweight as possible.
- How to use Toolbar Extras plugin on WordPress.com
- Supported Optin & Newsletter Plugins
- Supported Visual Form Builder Plugins
- Enable Support for Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- How To Make New Settings Take Effect
- How does the 1-Click-Template-Creation work?
- Which additional plugin integrations will be enabled by the Dev Mode?
- How to get rid of PHP Notices in Toolbar Extras v1.3.0
- Is a Page Builder required at all for this Plugin to work?
- Update Policy for Supported Themes and Plugins/ Add-Ons