In general it will make your donation management with Give Donations easier and faster.
1st Example: Non-profit Organisation
- You have a team, including 5 Donation Managers (User role: give_manager)
- You have lots of donation form campaigns, for example 20 different active campaigns (forms)
- Set your most important/current campaign as a featured top-level item in the Toolbar — logged in Admins & Give Managers see the current income and can access all stuff related to this specific form with 1 (ONE!) mouse click!
- From the top-level “Donations” item: access all Donation related payments, donors, reports (filters etc.), settings, tools and Add-Ons directly from the Toolbar
- This helps your team get more focussed, save time (less mouse travel and searching for settings…) — you gain more time for the things that really matter!
- Focus on more on your campaigns, reports, income/earnings, payment history – because the Toolbar presents these things front and center for you
2nd Example: Private Donation Campaign
- Landing Page, only 1 Form Campaign
- You are the only user of this site/install, of course you are the Administrator (has all permissions anyway)
- Set your 1 campaign as featured in the Toolbar, so you can watch your earnings each time you are logged in into your site
- Focus on your campaign because all important info, views, reports, settings etc. are only 1 (ONE!) click away
- Save time, get more focussed and more productive — gain more time to market your campaign for personal fundraising
- Tagged Under:
- GiveWP Donations