- Base plugin: Toolbar Extras, version 1.4.9 or higher
- WordPress version 4.7 or higher
- PHP version 5.6.20 or higher
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher / OR MariaDB 10.0 or higher
- Administrator user with capabilities manage_options and edit_theme_options who is logged-in and has the Toolbar (Admin Bar) enabled (user profile)
We Recommend Your Host Supports at least:
- PHP version 7.2 or higher
- MySQL version 5.6 or higher / OR MariaDB 10.1 or higher
- HTTPS support
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer (via Plugins > Add New – search for
toolbar extras oxygen), or extract the ZIP file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Optional: if Toolbar Extras base plugin isn’t installed/activated yet, just follow the info and install/activate button in the admin notice that will appear
- Go to Settings > Toolbar Extras > General to set “Oxygen Builder” as your default Page Builder
- Now enjoy building your site with Oxygen Builder – and let the Toolbar work for you 😉
Published on: // Last updated on: // All information without guarantee. Changes and errors excepted.