- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer (via Plugins > Add New – search for
toolbar extras), or extract the ZIP file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Toolbar Extras to adjust any options for this plugin
- Go to Appearance > Menus to add & edit an optional Toolbar Menu (for Admins only).
- Now enjoy building your site – and let the Toolbar work for you 😉
- WordPress version 4.7 or higher
- PHP version 5.6 or higher
- MySQL version 5.0 or higher
- Administrator user with capabilities
edit_theme_optionswho is logged-in and has the Toolbar (Admin Bar) enabled (user profile)
We Recommend Your Host Supports at least:
- PHP version 7.2 or higher
- MySQL version 5.6 or higher / OR MariaDB 10.1 or higher
- HTTPS support