Note: This third-party plugin here is not an Add-On technically but a standalone plugin. We are recommending it and also supporting it with a special integration. That way, it makes total sense to run Toolbar Extras together with this great plugin.
🚀 You are setting new sites on a regular basis? Then this plugin is for you: define your favorite plugins in collections with the WPCore Plugin Manager service and then bulk install those collections. Done. No more searching and plugin installing step by step. Install and activate your favorite 20 plugins you are using for every new site with a few simple steps. Save so much of your precious time.
Toolbar Extras 1.4.8 or higher has built-in support for the WPCore Plugin Manager. Do yourself a favor and try it out.
♥️ Features – What the Plugin/ Service Does
- Create and manage plugin collections
- Bulk install plugins from one or more collections
- Save a lot of your precious time!
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer (via Plugins > Add New – search for
wpcore), or extract the ZIP file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Generate a plugin collection at https://wpcore.com/collections/create
- Add some plugins to that collection
- Copy the unique collection key
- In your WordPress Admin panel visit WPCore
- There, add collection keys
- Then, install the plugins!
Screenshots you’ll find on the WordPress.org plugin page
The plugin’s reviews you’ll find on the WordPress.org plugin page